BIG STICK SNAP & WIN P40 CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens possessing a valid Identity Card (IC).
- Participant has to purchase at least one (1) skewer from Big Stick Malaysia.
- Each one (1) receipt will be considered as one (1) entry chance. Multiple entries for same contestant are allowed based on the same number of receipts (with at least one skewer item listed) obtained.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY
- The Big Stick Snap & Win P40 Contest starts on 1 August 2020 and ends at 11.59pm, 15 August 2020.
- Entry received after the deadline cut-off time will not be entertained.
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase at least one (1) skewer from Big Stick Malaysia.
- Obtain the purchase receipt from the cashier and retrieve the receipt number for participation.
- Take a photo of yourself together with the Big Stick skewer purchased.
- Go to Facebook, select “Check In” option and search for “Big Stick Malaysia” to create a check in post. Include the photo taken and a creative caption congratulating Big Stick Malaysia on its opening, along with your receipt number.
- Ensure the post’s visibility setting is set to “Public”.
- Take a screenshot of the post and send to Big Stick Malaysia’s Facebook Fanpage via Messenger at m.me/bigstickmalaysia.
- Participant needs to retain the receipt submitted for entry and maintain in good condition for verification purpose if selected as the winner.
- Entries that do not complete all the required information above will be disqualified.
- All costs related to the preparation and submission of the entry including transport, accommodation, personal and/or any expenses related to the participation in the company shall be borne entirely by the participant.
- Entries with entry requirements which are incomplete will be rejected and will be treated as disqualified entries; Big Stick Malaysia has the final say in determining the eligibility of the Contest entries.
- Proof of submission of the Contest entry(s) will not be deemed as proof of receipt by Big Stick Malaysia. Big Stick Malaysia will not be held liable, in the event of any loss, damage, non-receipt of entries or delayed receipt of entries posted by participant.
- Big Stick Malaysia is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and shall accept no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of the same.
- By entering the Contest, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated herein, of the Contest and any decision by Big Stick Malaysia shall be final.
- Employees and immediate family members of Big Stick Malaysia Sdn Bhd or its group of companies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- Winner will be judged based on the creativity of the photo and caption in their Check In post.
- Only the winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger in the same conversation window two (2) weeks after the competition ends.
- Winner need to agree and allow Big Stick Malaysia to verify the receipts submitted for the entry.
- Big Stick Malaysia has absolute discretion to appoint and replace the panel of experts, and the decision of the panel in the Contest is final. Appeals will not be entertained.
COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND PUBLICITY
- The participants agree that by participating in the Contest, the ownership and usage of all information and documents related to the Big Stick Malaysia and inclusive of in the form of photographs, video and/or CD filming, digital images, drawings, financial, marketing, economics, commercial and publicity shall be owned by Big Stick Malaysia.
- The participants hereby declare and undertake with Big Stick Malaysia that the ownership, authenticity of all the information, ideas and material submitted for the Contest are the genuine products and ideas from the participant and Big Stick Malaysia shall not be liable for any claim by third parties due to misleading information made by the participants.
- The participants agree that by entering the Contest, Big Stick Malaysia shall be entitled to use and own any strategic reports, information on territories of distribution, corporate and product information and all copies, reproductions, reprints and translations thereof, supplied and owned by use any of the photograph entries submitted in the contest as materials for the purpose of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice or approval of the participants.
- The entries submitted by the participants pursuant to this Contest shall be owned by Big Stick Malaysia and Big Stick Malaysia shall have the right to deal with such entries in any manner whatsoever that it deems fit without any payment or compensation to be made to the participants.
- By participating in this competition, winner has granted Big Stick Malaysia the right to use the name and/or photographs of the winner as materials for the purpose of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such use.
- Winner that has been shortlisted need to agree to be featured in communication materials should there be such a need, which included digital and printed materials and the rights and usage should be the sole entitlement of Big Stick Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
- The participants to the Contest agree and consent for Big Stick Malaysia to use their personal particulars as per the requirements of the Act.
- The winner will be entitled to a HUAWEI P40 as the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- The winner has to claim the prize from Big Stick Malaysia’s physical store located at Lot No. S.4 & S.5, Sidewalk Island of Building Located at 101, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Bukit Bintang, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- The winner has to claim the prize from Big Stick Malaysia within one (1) month after receiving the notification via Facebook Messenger.